Today at Inc.com, I read about the best industries in which to start a new business. Here is the list:
1. Wearable Computing, ala Google Glass
2. Artisanal Alcohol (love this one, Philly has its own Art in the Age and some other really cool spirit distillers)
3. Cruise Specialists - this one's shocking, considering all the terrible cruise press that has come out in the past year
4. Online Education
5. Consumer Health Technology: fitbit, anyone?
6. Specialized Online Retail: kitchy and customized are at the top!
7. 3-D Printing: this still blows my mind
8. Virtual Data Rooms: can contain all those legal litigation filings- yipee!
Are you starting a business in one of these categories? I see a lot of #6 and am a big fan of #2, but would love to hear stories from other industries!
Sarah E. Holmes is a Philadelphia business attorney and strategist that helps start ups and established businesses looking to expand, protect their assets and increase their profits in an approachable, down-to-earth way. When you're looking for a business lawyer in Philadelphia, the Main Line or New Jersey, we can help.
Holmes Business Law, P.C.
1515 Market Street, Suite 1200,
Philadelphia, PA 19102
40 E. Montgomery Avenue
4th Floor, Ardmore, PA 19003
© 2022 by Holmes Business Law P.C.
All rights reserved.
FLAT FEE PACKAGES
Trademarks & Copyright