Another great list from Business Insider about the best Blogs, Books and Conferences for Entrepreneurs.
Business conferences can add up quick if you're not careful. Ask prior attendees if they had a good experience before committing dollars to a new event, especially if travel is involved. What business books are you currently reading?
Here is a great business start up reading list from Business Insider. How many of these have you read? What is the best one you've read?
1. "Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable" by Seth Godin
2. "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change" by Stephen R. Covey
3. "You Already Know How to Be Great: A Simple Way to Remove Interference and Unlock Your Greatest Potential" by Alan Fine with Rebecca R. Merrill
4. "Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion" by Robert B. Cialdini, Ph.D.
5. "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie
6. "Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time" by Keith Ferrazzi
7. "The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey" by Ken Blanchard
8. "Man's Search for Meaning" by Victor E. Frankl
9. "The Wealth of Nations" by Adam Smith
10. "Outliers: The Story of Success" by Malcolm Gladwell
11. "Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works" by A. G Lafley and Roger L. Martin
12. "Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… And Others Don't" by Jim Collins
Read more: http://blog.brazencareerist.com/2014/03/21/best-business-books-read-starting-next-venture/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=best-business-books-read-starting-next-venture#ixzz2x68X88v
Sarah E. Holmes is a Philadelphia business attorney and strategist that helps start ups and established businesses looking to expand, protect their assets and increase their profits in an approachable, down-to-earth way.